Vetafarm Maintainance Diet Pellets is a completely balanced extruded pellet diet specifically designed to meet the particular dietary needs of most parrots.
Maintenance diet is veterinary formulated to fill all of your bird’s core nutritional requirements. Maintenance diet provides your bird with the balance it needs for optimum feather development, tissue, and brain function when fed as your bird’s primary diet (80% of daily feed consumed). The remaining portion (20%) of the diet should be made up of healthy fruit and vegetables (15%) and a small amount (5%) of treat foods such as nuts, seeds, or Vetafarm’s deli-stix. Freshwater should be available at all times Feed ad-lib in a clean dish placed away from contaminants such as droppings, water, or cage substrate.
Can use with: Breeder Pellets. Maintenance Pellets should be fed during the regular season with birds being changed over to Breeder Pellets around 6 weeks before breeding season and being fed on this diet up until chicks fledge.
Made in Australia from fresh Australian produce
Perfect year-round nutrition for all pet parrots
Includes balanced vitamins, minerals, calcium, and amino acids essential for a stable maintenance diet during the regular season
Extrusion cooked pellets offer a palatable, balanced diet that maintains birds at a healthy weight without excess fat disposition
Eliminates waste associated with seed and ensures a longer, healthier life by providing scientifically formulated nutrition